
On Saturday night all of the Shamo clan, and our friends Clint and Natalie got together for a BBQ at Rick’s parents. It was so fun for Wyatt to see all of his extended family. He really enjoyed his cousins and they seemed to enjoy him. Caleb (Eric and Brandi’s second) was so cute he came up and asked if it was okay to play with Wyatt and then he taught him how to toss a ball. All the kids loved this bubble machine that Jamie brought, it claimed to produce 5000 bubbles a minutes and I believe it came pretty close.
I love BBQs at the Shamos because you always know if Rick’s dad is at the grill your meat will always be well done. I am a little paranoid about raw meat; so I would much rather have a little charcoal than a little red.After the BBQ we introduced some of the Shamos to Settlers of Catan. After a very competitive game Darrin and Tiffany won, and I am pretty sure we are all friends again. Overall it was a great weekend I will try to post all the millions of pictures we took in our photo album soon.
3 comments:
I'm ready for a rematch in Settlers! It was fun to see all of the Shamos. It has been awhile.
I have never seen that many people there. How fun. Wyatt seems the perfect age to play with his cousins.
That looks like so much fun. I miss BBQs. Cant wait to get a house and build an outdoor BBQ pit. I like that settlers game. We have only played it once, but its so fun!
Post a Comment