Friday, July 20, 2012

May Highlights

In May Rick, Wyatt, and Owen all went on the Fathers and Sons Campout overnight (there are no picture to show for it).  Rick made great food in his dutch ovens, the boys had a great time, and no one fell in the fire (my big worry with Owen) so I would call it a win/win/win.  Clara and I enjoyed some quiet time together.  We walked through the mall just because we could, woke up at were at the CT flower market at 5am, and then hit up some tag sales where Clara became the proud owner of this jumper.
 

I would guess these pictures were from Mother's Day, but I know Rick had to work so it must be another Sunday in May.  Mother's Day this year was great though.  Like I said Rick had to work, but Wyatt really stepped up and took really good care of me all day, he even made sure I ate on our "special" plate.

Clara is such a Daddy's girl.  She lights up when she sees Rick.  She is still in the phase where she will happily go to anyone.  She loves to snuggle with whoever she is with, we often say she will attack snuggle because she will bury her head in your shoulder in such a cute semi aggressive way.


 We had some really hot days in May with no AC units in.  Here is Clara sweating it out.
I guess the heat was too much for Owen so he just fell asleep sitting up playing legos.
 We had plans for Rick to come home from working overnight and then we would all go to the Memorial Day parade together so he took my car with all the carseats to work.  Like most of the times we make plans he had to stay later than we were planning on so we decided to walk to the center of town.  I ran after Wyatt while he rode his bike the entire way.  It was a CRAZY hot day and we were very glad when Rick met us there so we would have a ride home.


Wyatt's Kindergarten class took a month long trip to Mexico to learn about their culture and we were invited to see their art, listen to songs, and watch them dance.  Wyatt's special name for this unit was "Javier" so that is what is on his sombrero in the picture.
 Wyatt had his first field day.  Here is his class taking a break from the sun in the gym.
Owen and Clara were there cheering Wyatt on.




No comments: