Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hooray!!! Wyatt is getting fat!

Sorry to be such a blogging slacker (Mom, I promise to be better). I am sure you Harry Potter fans will understand. Book 7 has taken up all my free time, but I am done, I will not spoil it for anyone and I am happy to be getting back to spending my free time writing and reading blogs.

An update on Wyatt's weight: He went up to the 2o percentile in weight (that was a 7 point jump for him) he now weighs 23 lbs so the doctor is happy and we are happy. He is now up to the 75 percentile in height (33 in) so it looks like he has the tall and skinny Cannon genes. It has been such a relief to know he made his weight check, meal time is much less stressful for me now.

The pictures doesn't relate at all I just hate posting without pictures. So if any of you are wondering this is Wyatt feeding the turtles in UCLA's botanical garden a few days ago.

2 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Good eating, Wyatt! I missed your posts, Janae! :)

Sandra said...

Wyatt you are changing so fast now. You are not a baby anymore but a toddler. Keep growing taller!