
We had a great Easter weekend this year! How could you not when celebrating such a great event!?
Wyatt had Good Friday off school so we had an Easter egg hunting playgroup at our house. Here are all the kids waiting in the front yard for the hunt to start.

Wyatt counting his eggs to find he had
surpassed his quota.

Owen was quiet and sat at the very back of the yard and consumed all his candy and then some.

This year I was feeling crafty so I made the boys bow ties and a dress for Clara. Then my neighbor gave Clara the most amazing dress that had to be worn on Easter Sunday, but fortunately we had a baptism to go to on Saturday so they got to wear both on Easter weekend. Wyatt picked out the fabric and was pretty excited about his tie.


Our second Easter egg hunt after the baptism on Saturday.


Clara happy in her dress.

Rick of course had to work all weekend, but the boys woke up unusually early on Sunday morning and Rick was able to see them for a few minutes and watch them find their baskets.
Here they are all ready for church, I love this picture because you can see about half of the cars Owen constantly has within his reach.

So many reasons to love these guys. I love Owen's little hand around Clara's arm and the other holding her hand, he desperately wanted to hold her for the picture.

Wyatt and the sun catcher he made from his basket.

Oh this little boy loves his cars.

Wyatt likes to call Clara "Sweetness," I can see why.

After church I had a friend snap this. I LOVE how Clara is playing with her dress, it is what she did all day.

It was a beautiful day that ended with bubbles and a fabulous dinner.

Perhaps the best part of the day was watching
this video several times, I am sure most of you have seen it, but if not it is definitely worth 7 minutes.
Here is a video of the boys dying their Easter eggs.
4 comments:
i want to see a close up of the dress you made for clara! will you send me one?
They are getting so big. I can't believe how old Owen looks and Clara is getting so big and we haven't even had a chance to meet her yet. Hopefully we will be able to see you sometime this summer :) We miss you guys!!
They are getting so big. I can't believe how old Owen looks and Clara is getting so big and we haven't even had a chance to meet her yet. Hopefully we will be able to see you sometime this summer :) We miss you guys!!
I love the bow ties!!! you are doing very well at blogging once a month. i love it!! and i am loving all the pictures! and i see that your hair is still long! good job! miss you!
xoxo
Post a Comment