Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our Sunbeam

Wyatt started sunbeams today at church. This morning he woke up and told me he didn't want to go to primary he just wanted to stay in nursery, he has really loved nursery. Since I teach an older primary class I was able to observe, and he did really well. If you ask him about it he will tell you the highlight was he got to find a picture of sister Jensen's family. We will see how next week goes now that he knows there are no toys and no snack time, hopefully things go well since he has already been assigned the scripture for next week.

I snapped this picture before church (this was only possible because we now start at 11:30 am). Yes Wyatt is wearing a pink scarf and yes I let him wear it to church, but convinced him to take it off just before primary. He wanted to wear this scarf because I had one on and all the other ones were too big. Rick told me he looked like a 1980s yuppie.

8 comments:

Auna Leigh said...

Super cute! I love your posts! So good to hear everything is going great in Conn.! Take care!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I think he looks so handsome! Wow, a Sunbeam!!!

Anonymous said...

I think every man/boy should own something pink- a tie at least! What a handsome devil!

xo

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

Cutest Sunbeam ever!!!!! Congrats Wyatt on being in Primary. I love it there!

Sandra said...

Wyatt, we are so happy you are now a sunbeam. Primary is so much fun. I love the sweater vest. You look very handsome.

Paul and Joni said...

I'm sure he's already teaching all of the other sunbeams how to speak in complete and eloquent sentences by now.

Grant said...

Best wishes to the Sunbeam

Karen said...

I'm surprised Rick let him go to church like that! He is pretty cute but a PINK scarf on his first day of primary? How did his scripture go this week?