So people seem to do fancy things for their 100th post; big give aways, lists of hundreds of things. I love it when people do this, I on the other hand am a little (okay a lot) bit lazy and have taken the easy route. I have had my handy MAC generate some quick pages of a hundred photos. They are totally random and sorry there is no big give away, but who can complain when you are getting cute pictures of Wyatt. Thanks for checking out our blog!
5 comments:
Wow! Great 100th post! I like all the pictures. I need to get a Mac.
Congrats on your 100th post! I love the picture idea. It was fun to look back and see how much Wyatt has grown!
Great pictures and memories. You have a wonderful documenation of your great experiences.
I can't believe that you have had 100 posts. I love the pictures. You have great memories of Los Angeles. You will cherish all your lives.
I always enjoy checking your blogs Janae. Good Job keeping us up to date on what's new with the Shamo family. Let's have 100+ more!
Post a Comment