Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas this year. We made cookies for Santa.
Left food for the reindeer.
Opened pajamas on Christmas Eve.
Showing off the above mentioned jammies on Christmas morning.
Santa came, and even visited Rick.
Wyatt got the 'two wheel scooter' he had been hoping for.
Wyatt with his presents.
Owen with his Christmas gifts.
Most of our Christmas is documented on video, but I have given up on the possibility of it being edited down to make it to the blog, but here is a quick clip of Wyatt trying out his new scooter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love them in their jammies! what a fun christmas!

Sandra said...

I love looking at your wonderful Christmas. We missed having you here with us. Loved the video of Wyatt riding his new scooter. Owen, also looked very happy with his gifts. What a wonderful family you have.

Sandra said...

I love looking at your wonderful Christmas. We missed having you here with us. Loved the video of Wyatt riding his new scooter. Owen, also looked very happy with his gifts. What a wonderful family you have.