Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today we...

...picnicked outside because it was sunny and my car said it was 53 degrees outside. So we pulled out the BBQ and grilled up some hot dogs.

Rick was sick so he was sent home for the day, so he got to enjoy with us. Whenever Rick is around he likes to take a lot pictures. So here is Owen in all his chunky glory this morning.
This is what we were doing two weeks ago, and I think that there is a good chance that we will get to do this again soon, but I sure hope not. Wyatt wanted to make a snowman Wyatt and then we needed a snowbaby Owen.
Before that Wyatt asked me to take some pictures of him with his little brother because they both had on short sleeve shirts with long sleeves underneath.


7 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the pictures of all your boys. What a great things to have Rick home with you for the picnic. Keep the pictures of the little ones coming. Tell Wyatt I love the snowmen of Wyatt and Owen.

Plaster Family said...

Way to go in updating the blog! I'm glad you got to spend some time outside without freezing to death! Owen continues to get bigger and is such a cutie!

Grant said...

You certainly have a range of weather. I hope everyone is feeling better.

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

Love the snowmen!!!! Your boys are so handsome!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Oh, such cute boys!!! I love it when Lucas notices things about Kate clothes and when he asks to have his picture taken. It's a sign of growing up, I think! Glad you're enjoying some nice weather for now!

Christine said...

Cute boys! Love that they think the two shirts were fun.

The Kidds said...

I'm so jealous of your picnic! I don't think we could even try to eat outside at our house... unless we just ate in the driveway... there's an image!! I can't believe how big Owen is getting! He is such a cutie!