Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ellen

Yesterday I went to an Ellen taping. Jackie and I had been given these tickets when we only made it into the riff raff room for the 12 days of give aways. Marissa and Ashley were also able to come, Ashley even helped Ellen with a little experiment. As if that was exciting enough, things got even better when Richard Branson gave the entire audience two Virgin America Airline tickets. I just thought I would post this if anyone wanted to watch for us in the audience it is airing today (Feb 13th). You should at least be able to see us all when they call Ashley out of the audience.

7 comments:

Karen said...

That is the coolest experiment ever!!! I am definitely going to try this at home!

Erica Huff said...

You are quite the dancer!

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

I saw this blog too late to catch the show. Did anyone tape it? It would be fun to see.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I am really jealous about your airline tickets. I need to go see Ellen! :)

tawni said...

I missed it! So where are you going to go with your tickets??

Mindy said...

I watched that show just the other day....you know how it is with kids, I always record it on my dvr and watch it later. I wish I knew to watch for you on it! How fun though, I love the Ellen show:) And my little boy was born on her birthday--wish that meant I got tickets to her birthday show.

Mindy said...

Wait....was she the one who walked across/danced on the tub of baking soda??